A complex, small device that can provide sense of sound to someone who had severe hard of hearing & profoundly deaf.
This device need to be install in 2 ways:
- One part which is the processor need to be placed behind the ear
- Second part need to be surgically placed under the skin
Cochlear implant consist 4 basic components:
- Microphone : pick up sound from environment
- Speech processor - select & arrange sound picked up by mic
- Transmitter & rec/ stimulator - receive signal from speech processor & convert to electrical impulse
- Electrode array - A bunch of electrode that collect impulse & send to auditory nerve
Syarikat Bertauliah ISO
Sokongan Seluruh Negara
Penyelesaian Pendengaran Tersuai
Ahli Audiologi yang diperakui oleh Lembaga
Terbaik dalam Perkhidmatan Pelanggan
Terbaik dalam Tanggungjawab Sosial Korporat
Sign up now to enjoy complimentary 1 to 1 consultation by certified audiologist!