March 27, 2020
7 tips for family members with hearing loss
Some of the tips for family members with hearing aid user.
- conversation should be face to face
- call the person name to gain his/her attention
- speak clearly, slowly and don’t exaggerate. don’t shout cause shouting will distort the speech sounds
- use short and simple sentences
- take turn when talking.
- minimize the background noise.
- if hearing impaired person have different degree of loss for both ears, always talk at the better ear.