Thank you for looking at 20dB Hearing for the next stage in your career. 20dB Hearing is the leading hearing healthcare chain in Malaysia, offering professional hearing services in 18 locations. We help hearing-impaired people hear better by offering diagnostic hearing testing and hearing aid fitting.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for reliable and independent personnel to join us as:
Customer Care Representative / Hearing Care Consultant
- Attend and guide customer in getting right products and services
- Assist in hearing test and hearing aid fitting (training is provided)
- Handle daily operations and administrative work in clinic
- Support customer retention program
- Provide general cleaning and maintenance of hearing aid (Training will be provided)
- Min Diploma/Degree holders, preferable at least 1 year working experience
- Experience in hearing care center or similar setting will be an advantage
- Good command of English & BM (Mandarin will be an advantage)
- Good administration & organizational skill with excellent PR
- Presentable & approachable with positive attitude
- Post available:
Interested candidates are invited to apply with full personal particular, stating current and expected salary, contact number, together with a passport-sized photograph.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Perform clinical duties including hearing screening, diagnostic, consultation, hearing aid fitting, etc.
- Provide training and support to government/hospital audiologist, clinics and outlets.
- Assist in business development, planning and support outlets on sale and promotional activities such as healthcare, roadshow, client follow-up program, client retention/royalty program, etc. as and when required.
- Possess minimum a Degree in Audiology
- Good command of English & BM
- Good communication skill, both written and verbal
- Mature and pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with good interpersonal, networking and presentation skills
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Mobile and is prepared to travel outstation and when required
- Preferable candidates with working experiences
- Post available: