Customer Care Representative
Sitiawan / Klang / TTDI (PJ) / Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
- Attend and guide customer in getting right products and services
- Assist in hearing test and hearing aid fitting (training is provided)
- Handle daily operations and administrative work in clinic
- Support customer retention program
- Provide general cleaning and maintenance of hearing aid (Training will be provided)
- Min Diploma & above
- Min 2 years working experience
- Good command of English, BM and Mandarin
- Good administration & organizational skill with excellent PR
- Presentable & approachable with positive attitude
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Location: Klang Valley, TTDI (PJ), Bintulu
Please STATE preferred location in the application
- Establish rapport with, and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing, counsel patient and make recommendation for hearing aids.
- Diagnostic testing.
- Program, general cleaning and troubleshooting of hearing aids.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustment, question or problems.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- Follow-up for government sales and payment collections.
- Maintain rapport with referring resources/hospitals/welfare agencies
- Provide product training to hospital audiologist.
- Min. recognised degree in Audiology.
- Min. one (1) year of working experience in audiology services.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Meticulous, organized and good interpersonal communication skills.
- Good in filling/documentation work and able to work independently with minimum supervision.